Mountain Elite Sealed shift cable & housing sets completely protect your system against dirt, mud, and debris. A fully continuous liner with upgraded Speed-Lube lubricant ensures that protection against the elements does not come at the expense of top level performance.
- Polymer coated cables dramatically reduce friction
- Speed-Lube ultra slick lubricant protects cable to ensure consistent performance
- Sealed system prohibit grime from contaminating system and compromising shift quality
- SRAM/Shimano compatible cable ends are one sided for easy installation
- Front Cable Length: 1500mm
- Rear Cable Length: 2300mm
- Housing Length: 3200mm
- 2 Grub Seals
- 4 Open Brass End Caps
- 7 Open Alloy End Caps for 5mm Housing
- 2 Non-Crimp Cable Tips
- 2 3G Tube Tops
- 2 Rotating Hooks
Terrible product. Inside tubing was too large and I spent hours trying to feed it through only to find out it was defective. The supplied cables were not long enough to cover my bike so I had to run out and buy new cables. The cable housing fits so tight in the ferrols that when the houseing popped out of them I could not get them back in rendering the entire housing useless. I had already cut the cable and it frayed a bit so it was useless too. I have wasted nearly $50 and hours of my time that I will never get back. Jagwire usually makes decent cable and house, but not this one. I am going to avoid Jagwire products in the future as well based on this experience. So very very frustrating.
Bottom LineNo, I would not recommend this to a friend